Race For Life 2014

Hi everyone, this year I decided to do my first ever race for life which is a a 5K event for women only. This was a massive challenge for me  to take on because I still get tired very easily when I walk far distances but me and my friend Ella managed to complete  the  race in a hour! I was so proud of myself for completing it without any breaks which is something I would of thought I would of done. The atmosphere was absolutely amazing and I am so glad I did it for me and all the inspirational young people I have met throughout my cancer battle. To top the day of I even got a shout out from the radio presenter who read my sign out loud ( picture below).
Me and Ella when we finished the race for life :)


My sign 



Thank you for reading!

Kirushni xxx

Comments

Popular Posts